Malik House Business Centres has been a provider of quality serviced offices and business services since 2010. Our first business centre opened on Manor Row in Bradford after a period of extensive renovation and careful restoration. The vision was to develop the area’s magnificent buildings which had been neglected over the years, and to transform them into business centres that could offer high quality serviced offices, meeting rooms and conferencing facilities equipped with the latest technology – whilst still retaining all original features and charm.
Since 2010, we have expanded to acquire two larger business centres in Bradford and Leeds. The second Bradford business centre ‘Oakwood Court’ on City Road, opened in 2013. The former mill building offers over 28,000 sq ft of serviced office space, large-scale hot-desking area, meeting rooms and on-site parking. The new site has created many new jobs, including five apprenticeships through a local agency.
Our business centres are meticulously restored combining historic features with state of the art modern business facilities including:
• Prestige addresses in prominent locations
• Meeting rooms, conference area and other onsite services
• Fully-equipped serviced offices and meeting rooms
• High-speed broadband and telecoms
• CCTV throughout
• Biometric access for heightened security and peace of mind
• Virtual offices with packages to suit all requirements and budgets
• Access to business support services
• Space to suit your changing business needs
• In house maintenance team
We look after your office requirements whilst you run your business
We are proud of the relationships we build with our clients. We understand our clients and their needs, and they have the peace of mind that a trusted team is looking after their interests.
Our 4 Business Centres are situated in Leeds, Bradford, and Lancashire, all in close proximity to the city centres and excellent transport links